An experience you’ll never forget
“Discover, Explore & Inspire”
Rich & Insightful Cooking Classes
All cookery classes begin with an overview of the Indian spice box and brief explanation of the purpose and health effect of each spice.
- Going through my Indian pantry, I will explain the different lentils and flours that are used in vegetarian and vegan cooking.
- Going through the recipes that will be cooked in the class and give suggestions/alternatives.
- Talk about seasonal fresh produce.
- You cook 4 delicious authentic Gujarati, Kutchi and Kenyan recipes. All dishes are cherished family recipes.
- Hands on cooking, chopping, peeling, kneading, loads of fun and laughter.
- Short trip to the local Indian shop where we look at different spices, vegetables, lentils, flours and talk about using alternatives. I will show you what can be found in the local supermarket if there are no specialist shops around your area.
- Come back and enjoy the delicious meal that you have cooked and pack the rest for home.
- You also will go home with a goodie bag which includes 5 spices that were used in the cookery class.
Book onto a class: