An experience you’ll never forget
“Discover, Explore & Inspire”
Rich & Insightful Cooking Classes
All cookery classes begin with an overview of the Indian spice box and brief explanation of the purpose and health effect of each spice.
The cooking class will consist of the following activities
- Going through my Indian pantry, I will explain the different lentils and flours that are used in vegetarian and vegan cooking
- Going through the recipes that will be cooked in the class and give suggestions/alternatives.
- Talk about seasonal fresh produce.
- You cook 4 delicious authentic Gujarati, Kutchi and Kenyan recipes. All dishes are cherished family recipes.
- Hands on cooking, chopping, peeling, kneading, loads of fun and laughter.
- Short trip to the local Indian shop where we look at different spices, vegetables, lentils, flours and talk about using alternatives. I will show you what can be found in the local supermarket if there are no specialist shops around your area.
- Come back and enjoy the delicious meal that you have cooked and pack the rest for home.
- You also will go home with a goodie bag which includes 5 spices that were used in the cookery class.
Book onto a class: